Dave Ramsey – TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MONEY!
Early in his career, Dave was a successful real estate broker in Nashville. He built a personal property portfolio worth over $4 million which he lost during a real estate market collapse in the late 80’s. Virtually overnight, Dave and his family became millions of dollars in debt and eventually had to file bankruptcy.
Taking what he learned from that painful experience, Dave started Ramsey Solutions in 1992 and has been using biblically based principals to educate people across the country about the perils of debt and the importance of good financial planning. Today, Dave has written several books, including six-best sellers, his organization has a growing team of over 550 members, and he can be heard on more than 600 radio stations with a now nationally syndicated call-in show called The Dave Ramsey Show.
We are honored to be part of Dave Ramsey’s SmartVestor program. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism with you, our client. We endeavor to know and understand your financial situation and provide you with only the highest quality information, services, and products to help you reach your goals. Our planning process is built upon the time-tested principles championed by Dave Ramsey and his 7 Baby Steps:
- Baby Step 1 – Save $1,000 for your starter emergency fund
- Baby Step 2 – Pay off all debt (except the house) using the debt snowball
- Baby Step 3 – Save 3-6 months of expenses in a fully funded emergency fund
- Baby Step 4 – Invest 15% of your household income in retirement
- Baby Step 5 – Save for your children’s college fund
- Baby Step 6 – Pay off your home early
- Baby Step 7 – Build wealth and give
To learn more about Dave Ramsey, his 7 Baby Steps, and why his radio show and podcast reach over 13 million listeners each week, please click the following link.